This Website and other Floss Gloss websites may offer online capabilities to purchase products and services. You must be 18 years or older to make any such purchases. Return items purchased with proof of purchase and receive store credit for the amount of the purchase order. Exchange purchased items for the amount of the purchase order. Returns are only accepted if the returned items are unused and/or untampered bottle(s). We do not pay or reimburse for return shipping cost. As to products featured on this Website, please note that we make every effort to display as accurately as possible the products that appear on this Website. However, the colors, dimensions, and details that you see on your computer monitor will vary depending on your personal settings, so we cannot guarantee that your equipment will accurately display the details of our products. 1. No Purchases by Minors
By ordering a product or service online from Floss Gloss, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older. If a child under the age of 18 orders a product or service from Floss Gloss without parental or guardian permission, then the parent or guardian may return the product or service for a refund according to the posted returns and exchanges policy that relate to that order. Proof of order by minor and or documentation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. 2. Taxes
You are responsible for paying all sales, use, and other similar taxes relating to any of your online purchases of products or services from Floss Gloss. Orders shipped to addresses within the state of California will be charged California sales tax 3. Shipping/Postage and Handling; Insurance.
Customer is responsible for paying all postage and handling charges relating to online purchases (including any product offered with a service), and for insuring purchases. Orders are typically processed and shipped within two business days of receipt. Any order received on or after noon EST Friday or the day before a holiday will start processing the next business day. Shipping charges are non-refundable. 4. Return Policy
Incorrect shipments, damaged products and return request must be made within 7 business days of receipt of the order. Contact Floss Gloss Customer Support at (415) 735-6773 to leave a brief message or at email@example.com. Photo may be required to document any damaged product.
Floss Gloss Ltd only accept returns of unused and/or untampered items in exchange for store credit. Item(s) must be returned within 10 days from date of purchase. Store credit for returned purchases is good for 30 days after we receive returned purchase(s). Please note buyer is responsible for all return shipping expenses. Refunds will be authorized by management only in situations where customer requested return and shipped back unopened and unused products. Refund will be for product only. Shipping charges are non-refundable. 5. Damaged Items You must report any damaged products immediately upon receipt, so that the appropriate claims can be filed. Damaged or defective merchandise must be reported to Floss Gloss Customer Support within 7 business days of receipt of the order, by either telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Neglecting to do so and/or use the products despite the damage constitutes acceptance of the item in the condition it arrives in, and renders us unable to file the appropriate claim, which can result in the refusal of your return. Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To ensure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged item(s) for 15 business days after reporting the damages to Floss Gloss for possible inspection by Floss Gloss. Our Customer Support representative may require a photo of the damaged item(s) to prevent fraudulent damage claims. Floss Gloss Ltd, Inc. is not liable for any and all possible injury when handling damaged Floss Gloss products. 6. Color Information
While Floss Gloss has tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. 7. Pre-orders
If you pre-ordered any Floss Gloss Ltd Pro Nail Lacquer color, your entire order will ship when the shade(s) becomes available. Please see product page for expected/estimated shipment dates. Expected shipment dates of pre-order items are subject to change without notice. You will be notified via email when the order has shipped. USE OF MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITEFloss Gloss grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license for you to use this Website for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication, upon all of the terms of this User Agreement. This Website contains materials and other items relating to Floss Gloss and its products, and similar items from our business partners, licensors, and licensees, and other third parties (collectively, the "Content"). The Content may be in the form of information, text, data, images, graphics, button icons, registered and unregistered trademarks, illustrations, photographs, audio clips, music, sounds, pictures, videos, software, or other forms and formats now known or later invented. In using this Website, you must respect the intellectual property rights of Floss Gloss and others, all as outlined below. Your unauthorized use of Content may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
Terms and Conditions
1. All material on flossgloss.com is owned by Floss Gloss, its affiliates or other third parties from whom Floss Gloss has received certain legal rights. All material on this site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, save, download, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit or in any way exploit any of the materials on flossgloss.com unless authorized. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Floss Gloss to do so.
2. While Floss Gloss has made reasonable efforts to include information on flossgloss.com which is accurate and timely, Floss Gloss makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information and, specifically, Floss Gloss assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the material on this site. Moreover, Floss Gloss neither warrants nor represents that your use of the information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with AII. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND NEITHER FLOSS GLOSS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, TRANSMISSION OR MAINTENANCE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SITE, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF AII HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the material on flossgloss.com are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis, and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions which might impact you.
3. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access flossgloss.com. You agree that you will not circumvent, avoid or defeat any security measures or systems used on the site. Floss Gloss assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this site, or the downloading of any information from flossgloss.com.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed throughout the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of American International Industries and third party licensors. Nothing on this site is a license or permission to use the Trademarks. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited, and Floss Gloss will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
5. Internet users located in countries which are subject to U.S. trade embargo laws and regulations are prohibited from accessing this site and are asked to promptly exit the site at this time.
6. Any communication or material transmitted to this site by electronic mail or other means shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to Floss Gloss can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by Floss Gloss or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
7. Floss Gloss has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to this site. As a result, Floss Gloss is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
8. Floss Gloss reserves the right to alter or delete any material from flossgloss.com at any time. AII further reserves the right to discontinue this site at any time and without notice.
9. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In the event of a dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco, California,. Violations of these Terms, including unauthorized use of the site, may be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken. You understand and agree that in Floss Gloss’ sole discretion, and without prior notice, Floss Gloss may terminate and block your access to the site. Violating any limitations or terms on the site will be deemed to be a violation of these Terms. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to AII for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
10. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following addresses:
Floss Gloss Ltd, Inc.
467 Troutman St., 4D
Brooklyn, NY 11237
Website Information Floss Gloss will not sell any information we gather at our web sites. We collect identifiable information for four reasons:
- to contact consumers with reminders, updates, and news,
- to notify winners of contests,
- to send out lookbook/catalogues etc. via regular mail, and
- to conduct consumer testing and feedback
SURVEYS REMINDERS, UPDATES, NEWS!
In various places within flossgloss.com, there is an option to subscribe to an E-mail database, which is used to send reminders, updates and hot news pertaining to the web sites. There's always an option to decline the subscription or unsubscribe after receiving the newsletter. E-mail addresses gathered from minors and adults for subscription purposes are used only for this purpose and no other.
We hope you enjoy the Floss Gloss Website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
467 Troutman St., 4D
Brooklyn, NY 11237
Last Edited on 2017-04-12